Transport « Home
At Maxfort, safety comes first, not only when Maxfortians are within the secure environs of the school premises, but also when the children are in transit. This is why each one of our 27 air-conditioned buses is stationed with a Maid, Guard, and Facilitator to care for the children. To this end, the school has deployed modern technology extensively. For instance, each bus is fitted with an auto tracking system to pin-point the exact location of the bus enroute, and even monitors its speed. On the other hand, the ESMS system (computer software) is used to inform parents through SMS’s when the bus is inadvertently late. The buses are fitted with auto speed governors for maintaining safe speed for the bus and for providing children with a safe drive to and from school. Regular attendance is also taken in the bus to monitor the children’s travel.
1. Always be punctual.
2. The school provides transport facilities on selected routes. Bus fee is payable in advance for three
months along with tuition fee. Bus charges have to be paid for 11 months in a year (leaving the
month of June).
3. Students using school transport facility should be present at the pickup point 5 minutes before the
4. Parents/Guardians must be punctual in collecting the child from the transport on return.
5. Only speak to the driver when he is not driving, or in an emergency. Remember, excessive
noise/loud music, can distract the driver leading to accidents.
6. Feedback/suggestions if any, relating to school transport should be communicated to the school
authorities. Kindly avoid any discussion/argument with the driver/conductor.
7. Make sure you have all belongings before leaving the bus. All items found in buses and not claimed
within 3 days will be sent to charitable institutions.
8. The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stops. The list of stops is prepared
keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters. No child will be picked up from
9. Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside buses is not permitted.
10. Students should travel in their own bus. No student will be allowed to go in any other bus or
accompany his/her friend to their homes after school, without written permission from their
parents and school authorities.
11. No student shall be allowed to use the school transport one way.
12. In every case, the bus fee will be charged for both ways.
13. The School Management does not undertake any responsibility, whatsoever, for any damage or
injury which may be sustained by the student as a result of accident either in the school premises
or in the conveyance provided by the school or in any other manner. The School Management,
however, takes all precautions to see that the children are safe as long as they remain in their