Rules And Regulations « Home
Rules And Regulations
1. Every student is expected to bring the school almanac everyday.
1. Any changes of residential/official address and telephone numbers must be communicated
2. Neatness, cleanliness in appearance is imperative.
3. Students are expected to wear the school uniform everyday unless directed otherwise.
4. Parents/Guardians are expected to attend all Parent-Facilitator meetings as and when scheduled.
5. Students must keep the school and class rooms clean.
6. Students must not scribble on desks or walls, damage school property in any other way or disfigured
7. For birthday celebrations, the school encourages students to distributes two sweets or chocolate per
8. Children are expected to wear their identity cards everyday to the school. Children reporting
9. If arrangements have been made for a private conveyance to pick & drop the child from school, it
10. In case of any change of address, any contact numbers or any authorized person details, a fresh
11. All the books, notebooks and the almanac etc expected to be covered with plastic sheets only.
12. Parents can meet the facilitators only with a prior appointment. The schedule for the regular
13. Avoid sending any expensive / fancy items such as toys, watches etc. Expensive ornaments should
14. Shoes, water bottles, jackets and raincoats should be labeled with name-tags of the child.
15. In case of any admin related issues you may meet the School Admin Officer between
1. Students will be provided with a healthy nutritious mid-day meal. Parents are requested not
2. Students are expected to bring the following items to school every day.
3. Parents must keep one extra set of undergarments in the child’s bag.
Withdrawal and Refund Rules
1. One month’s notice must be given for any withdrawal or fee of one term will be charged.
2. Refund will include only the caution money.
3. Refund should be collected within one month of the withdrawal notice.
In case of any leave, please inform the facilitator in advance. In case, the parents have to take the
Fee Payment Rules
1. School fees is taken on a quarterly basis on the following dates:-
Ist Quarter Between 1st April to 10th April
IInd Quarter Between 1st July to 10th July
IIIrd Quarter Between 1st Oct. to 10th Oct.
IVth Quarter Between 1st Jan. to 10th Jan.
2. Fee Challans will be issued in advance before the start of every quarter to which the challan relates.
3. After 10th of Every quarter the fee is to be paid only at the Axis Bank, Lok Vihar Branch with
Re-admissionwill be allowed, subject to the availability of the seat in the concerned class. He/She
If the cheque is dishonoured by the bank for any reason what so ever, a penalty of Rs. 100 will be
Rules for Students
1. You are expected to be polite, courteous, respectful and disciplined inside and outside the school.
2. Take good care of your books, stationary, uniform and all personal belonging.
3. Neatness and cleanliness is important.
4. Be punctual and regular in work habits.
5. Be responsible towards school property and others property.
6. Communicate your day's experience positively with your family.
7. It is strictly forbidden to through out of place and at anyone.
8. Non-Sikh boys should have their hair trimmed at regular intervals. Sikh boys should wear
9. You must not bring any sharp instrument that could possibly harm anyone in the school.
10. The school will not be responsible for loss of books, money and other valuables brought
1. All Students must attend school regularly from the first to the last day of school.
2. Punctuality in school attendance is necessary.
3. A written application to the Class Facilitator is to be made in case of absence from school.
4. No student is permitted to leave school during school hours without a valid permission slip
5. If a student is afflicted with an infectious disease, completion of the quarantine period is
The students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the written permission of the
All school books and stationery may be obtained from the school stationery outlet. Specific days
There school clinic is equipped to cope with all minor ailments during school hours. The school
There is a cafeteria within the school premises. Students may buy eatables and juices / health drinks
|Home|About Maxfort|Max Power Curriculum|Max Empowerment|Beyond Academics|Infrastructure
Notice Board|Career & Opportunities|Feedback|News & Events|Photo Gallery|School Branches|Enrichment Programs|Contact Us|Sitemap